Aerohive BR200 Branch Router
Branch Router with gigabit Ethernet, optional PoE and 3x3:3 802.11n
*Power supply included. Activation license purchase required.
Sorry, this product is no longer available, replaced by the AH-XR600P-US.
By combining secure routing and enterprise-class Wi-Fi in a single platform, the BR200 platforms provide essential networking and management capabilities to connect, secure, and manage branch offices. With the deep, feature-rich HiveOS Routing at its core, IPsec VPN, user-based access control, fully stateful firewall policies, and additional security and RF networking features are all included without the need for a centralized or dedicated controller. Combining these award-winning capabilities with cloud-based services provides the BR200 the unique flexibility and ease of use to drastically reduce time-to-operation of large-scale branch rollouts.
The BR200 series comes in two models: the BR200 and the BR200-WP. The BR200 provides LAN connectivity along with the feature-rich capabilities of HiveOS routing, including RADIUS server/proxy, secure wired access, and cloud-based management. The BR200-WP includes all of that as well as PoE (Power over Ethernet) and 3x3 3 spatial stream 802.11a/b/g/n Aerohive enterprise Wi-Fi.
Key Features and Benefits
Flexible and Reliable Connectivity
The Aerohive Layer 3 IPsec VPN solution connects remote offices easily and securely to corporate resources. With built-in identity-based access control, network-based mobile device management, and simplified client health statistics, the BR200 can make edge-based forwarding decisions based on identity and device type, securing access to the corporate LAN while providing connectivity with management and visibility for any remote office deployment.
Enterprise Class Wi-Fi Security
The BR200-WP supports integrated spectrum analysis and WIPS with no additional licensing fees. This gives a centralized administrator the ability to see any potential Wi-Fi interference or help do expansion planning, and ensures the access available at the branch locations remains secure and compliant with applicable standards. The BR200 devices also support the full Aerohive HiveOS enterprise suite, including Private Pre-Shared Key Self Registration and Active Directory integration for authentication offload and resiliency at branch locations.
Simple and Secure Unified Network Management
The BR200-WP includes 5 Gigabit Ethernet switch ports, a single 802.11n radio, a USB port for 3G/4G WAN backup, and is powered using an AC power adaptor. It also includes up to 2 Power over Ethernet (PoE) ports to extend power to any devices requiring 15.4 watts or less to operate. Since HiveManager can manage the devices from the cloud, a central administrator can control port, power, and wireless access remotely regardless of where the BR200s are physically located. Aerohive branch routers are easily provisioned and configured from HiveManager without any pre-staging required, and HiveManager Auto-Provisioning removes the complexity of scheduling installations and configuration by allowing an administrator to specify what configuration options the device should get once it connects securely to HiveManager. The configuration can be protected by a one-time-password provided to the user which is validated before any configuration is downloaded to the device.
The BR200 series easily combines with Aerohive Access Points to create a scalable and easilymanaged branch office solution. Aerohive APs can be connected to the BR200 via Ethernet or by using the integrated, automatic wireless mesh functionality in HiveOS. A single unified policy dictates how and when users can connect via Ethernet or wireless – ensuring security regardless of how or where they connect.
Features and Benefits:
Cooperative Control Software
- Supports HiveOS 5.0r2 and later releases
- Automatic Mesh with Aerohive APs
- User identity and device type (network MDM controlled access to networks)
Flexible Hardware Platform
- Single 802.11a/b/g/n radio
- Flexible USB Modem Support
- Support more modems without upgrading HiveOS software on switch
- Based on list of validated modems (visit http://www.aerohive.com/support/tech-docs-andonline-training for up-to-date modem information)
- Support future modems without needing to upgrade HiveOS software
- Wireless privacy & authentication Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ WPA™ and WPA2™, 802.11i, WEP, 802.1x, PSK, PPSK
- Granular user profile-based management defines QoS, mobility policies, and security policies for each user and device type that enters the network
- Wired authentication including 802.1X, MAC authentication, and Captive Web Portal support
- Encryption: AES:CCMP, TKIP, and RC4 (WEP only)
- Marking and policing–WMM™ (802.11e) for wireless, 802.1p and/or DiffServ
- Priority queuing for Voice packets on wired interfaces
- Wi-Fi CERTIFIED WMM
- WMM power save (U-APSD)
- Device registration codes for secure, zero-touch auto-configuration
- Dual WAN Redundancy (USB and Ethernet)
- Policy-based Route load balancing with activeactive WAN support
- Wireless Intrusion Prevention System scanning on both bands including DFS channels
- Application Visibility for nearly 1000 widely-used applications
|Aerohive BR200 Specifications|
|MTBF (based on Telecordia SR-332)||
|Power||DC 48V/1.25A, 60W|
|Physical Security||1 Kensington Lock Connector|
RF Coverage Maps:
|Recommended Users||1 to 10||1 to 50||10 to 50|
|FW Mbps||50 Mbps||200 Mbps||200 Mbps|
|VPN Mbps||10 Mbps||100 Mbps||100 Mbps|
|Radio||1 1x1 11bgn||None||1 3x3:3 11abgn|
|Interfaces||5x 10/100||5x 10/100/1000||5x 10/100/1000|
|Managed PoE||None||None||2 PoE PSE|
|USB WAN as Primary||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Wi-Fi Client Max Mbps||135 Mbps||N/A||450 Mbps|
|Wi-Fi as WAN||No||N/A||Yes|
|PPSK SSID Support||Yes||N/A||Yes|
|Security and Management|
|RADIUS Server/Proxy||external only||Yes||Yes|
|AD Integration||external only||Yes||Yes|
|Cloud Proxy (Barracuda, Websense)||1 to 2 users/10 sessions||1 to 10 users/100 sessions||1 to 10 users/100 sessions|
|Access Port Based Voice||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Trunk Port Based Voice||No||Yes||Yes|
Download the Aerohive BR200 Router Datasheet (.PDF)
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $175.00
Our Price: $350.00
Our Price: $525.00
Our Price: $59.00