Aerohive Branch Routers
Securely and easily extend your organization to any location
Secure & Flexible Access
Confidently and securely connect corporate users from any location
- Provide the same access to users whether sat at their office desk or in a hotel room the other side of the world
- Cloud-managed Branch-on-Demand solution enables fast and secure remote deployment
- Filter Internet traffic with Cloud Proxy, avoiding the need to centralize all traffic
A smarter cloud-enabled approach to network management that automates provisioning, simplifies configuration and support, and increases visibility, helping to make any administrator an instant Wi-Fi guru.
Scale & Support
Design, deploy, and support thousands of sites from one location
- Automated provisioning and cloud management for rapid deployment
- 4G/LTE WAN options make it quick and easy to light up connectivity almost anywhere in the world
- Grow as you go with a simple licensing model
The BR100 includes 5 Ethernet switch ports, a single 802.11n radio, and a USB port for 3G/4G WAN backup. Because HiveManager handles the device's identity, security and network access, policy is the same regardless of whether the clients are connecting via wireless or wired ports.
The BR200 series comes in two models: the BR200 and the BR200-WP. The BR200 provides LAN connectivity along with the feature-rich capabilities of HiveOS routing, including RADIUS server/proxy, secure wired access, and cloud-based management. The BR200-WP includes all of that as well as PoE (Power over Ethernet) and 3x3 3 spatial stream 802.11a/b/g/n Aerohive enterprise Wi-Fi.